April 9, 2012

NOLA, Here I Come!

When this post goes up, I will (hopefully) be somewhere in North Carolina, on my way to New Orleans! I am heading down with a very good friend from college for a little vacation. We're going to visit cemeteries, drink ourselves silly, and probably get cursed by an angry fortune teller. Should be a great time!

It'll be a 22 hour drive on the way down, because we're taking the Blue Ridge Parkway. It adds a little time, but the views will be worth every minute of it. We're stopping in lovely Asheville, NC halfway down to spend the night (and eat breakfast at an awesome cafe there).


Not to worry, though, I have a few posts already written that will go up while I am gone. After I come back, aside from being extra tan, I have a few new things coming up, including the first Book Nook suggestion!

See you all after some sun and fun... and cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...