October 10, 2011

Smitten with China Glaze

I can't get enough of Autumn this time around, and after I tried out the China Glaze polishes for the wedding, I obviously had to try and find some Halloween appropriate ones. They obliged me with an awesome glow-in-the-dark polish called Ghoulish Glow. I found a 4 polish Halloween set that included It's Alive glitter polish, the Ghoulish Glow, their Black Mesh Crackle, and a top coat.

Fierce!
This is what they look like all together. I applied the basecoat, the glitter polish, and the glow polish on top. I wasn't sure exactly how long to let those dry before I put the Crackle on, so I waited about 20 minutes. Then I applied the Crackle. I've never used it before, but I love, love, love it! The effect is fantastic and easy. The shatter effect started almost immediately. I let it dry for about 15 minutes before I sealed them with a top coat.

I love that it glows in the dark. The glow polish changed the effect of the glitter just a little so that it's a little duller. It doesn't have an effect on the over-all look, but I wouldn't use it over a polish that wasn't green. I had a little too much fun waving them around in the dark while they glowed. What a fun set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...