February 1, 2012

New Segment: Book Recommendations!

Long ago, in a far off land, I earned a BA in English, and I didn't just pull that major out of the air. Ever since I was young, I have loved reading. I was lucky enough to have parents who read to me and a grandmother that gave me books for every holiday, so you can just imagine how excited I was each time Reading Rainbow came on.

In the spirit of my joy of reading, I will occasionally post a little book suggestion/review. It will be a new segment called:


I am currently in the middle of a very good, but rather long, read. I tend to read a few books at once, but I think I can tear myself from the others to finish this one up. There are still several hundred pages to go, but it won't take me too long with a little dedication.

I'm also still catching up on some old projects, but they're slowly winding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...