June 19, 2012

LTL is 1 year old!

Little Thunder Lizard turned one year old May 30th, and like a bad parent, I missed it because I was too busy fussing over my infant child, Chickhammer. Shame on me.


Keeping up with two blogs at once has been a bit of a challenge, but I think I've started to get the hang of things. It helps that they're on totally unrelated subjects. However, there hasn't been much crafting going on in this place for a while now. I aim to change that, but right now I have a little dilemma- it appears that Singer has discontinued my sewing machine, the L-500.

This seems to explain why the foot I wanted was out of stock. But, there are several accessories (including the exclusive-to-my-machine bobbins) that I need. I can't quilt without that darning foot, and I have two tops that need quilting! I've had bad luck buying feet in the past from non-manufacturers, but compounding the problem is that these accessories seem hard to find now. Hopefully I can come up with the right feet soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...