December 20, 2011

Hellooo Singer L-500!

I have a new love- and it has a long arm and dual-feed system. I will probably not be seen or heard from for weeks because I will be swallowed up by all the sewing projects I have started but not yet finished. It has features I've never had before, including two alphabets. I believe there is much monogramming in my future.

Swoon.
Technically speaking, it was my holiday gift from my wonderful hubby and both our families, but I managed to get it early due to our holiday travel schedule. Which means tomorrow I will be testing out as many bells and whistles as I can manage to pack into one day. The manual is the size of a small novella, so I have some light reading to do before I can try anything too new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...